Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Aug 13, 2012 10:44AM

Agreed Metacomet... it is a delicate art of picking the right price when the price can move so dramatically in either direction. My point is that patiently waiting for the price to come to you is better than simply going in with the rush and getting caught up in an unsustained rally (minutes, hrs, days, weeks?) only to see cheaper prices later. There is no perfect knowledge so any one strategy is not going to rock the financial world. Certainly a number of approaches are needed to get what you want and when you want it and can afford it.

That window of opportunity for cheaper shares is getting smaller and smaller.

I've freed up a little precious cash and have been picking away for the first time in about a year. If we get "THE" NR that we've all been waiting for and I'm simply sitting on cash with room left in the SP, I'd probably buy at any price below my magic number. Any profit is still profit. Anything I am doing now is not really changing my overall book value tho.

New Message
Please login to post a reply