Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Kiss Mira and BFS Goodbye...The deal may have already been done

I think in all fairness CUU owes it to the shareholders to release all pertinent information to the public and any other companies that might be interested in acquiring the SC properties.

Imho, because of the nature of the back in agreement, I don't think other companies will act on this info before Teck makes their decision first. I think we are being accomadating to Teck for one reason and one reason only - and that is to get them to make a BUY-out offer of the whole district as opposed to just a back-in. Elmer indicated as much when he said at the AGM that if he were Teck, he would buy the whole area. The recent moves made by Elmer and management also are a strong signal that the board of directors want to sell and move on asap rather than become a partner in further exploration/operation in SC.

Imho, the secrecy surrounding the Mira report, drill assays. titans etc. all point to one thing and that is Teck is reviewing the info. to possibly formulate an offer to buy out the entire area. We will know very shortly if this is the case ( within weeks ) and if we get an offer before BFS. I think we are at a very critical junture folks! Let's just give them some breathing room. If we don't get a decision from Teck soon and they allow this to drag on after BFS is released then I think it would be appropriate for the public to be made aware of all pertinent info.

New Message
Please login to post a reply