Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here are some comments from a pretty knowledgeable poster on another board, responding to a post of mine. Any merit to his observations?:

"First, all the BFS has to show is that Schaft is revenue neutral, plus $1, to trigger the 120 day clock on the Teck back in"

I would think the term "at least revenue is neutral" is in this phrase in the term sheet. Or the meaning is to show the breakeven point below current or projected copper prices and interest rates. This is standard in any study of profit or feasibility. Profit depends on interest rates and prices A "bankable" feasibility is almost impossible in this climate, as it is too expensive and also must project a bank which can loan and will loan. Who will do that? Feasibilities [too spensive for the explorer] should never be bankable unless the onus is on the producer to do it. That would be Teck.

I don't think Teck is in a hurry for metals. The costs/terms should be easy for Teck to encourage.

If Teck blows a fuse on the back in, which I guess is supposed to be Champagne popping time for the shareholders of CUU, then the simple task for CUU will be to find someone to give them $x.y billion to develop according to the BFS. Simple task indeed. Only a German bank with Chinese backing and take offs and only with a market study of robust proportions. I doubt that will be that positive as copper producers are in the red in Europe right now. e.g. Iberian. This does not stop porphyry explorers from banging away all over. It is not like the shadow of Bre-X where everybody folded their tents and stole away from the tie ons. There are appears to be "exploration persistence" hither and yon. And it really is hither and yon. Hither in BC and Rouyn, yon in the Maricunga. I still think yon needs a rethink. Every time I go on u tube I find a pic of people protesting in the Argentine, rioting in Liberia and the hatcheting babies in barrels in the Congo. Where the CIA goes, I dare not. But I still don't trust the BC envi policy. If you can make a mine in BC, they don't want it.

Nov 18, 2012 01:50PM
Nov 18, 2012 02:36PM
Nov 18, 2012 07:03PM
Nov 18, 2012 07:45PM
Nov 18, 2012 07:55PM
M
Nov 18, 2012 08:16PM
Nov 18, 2012 08:23PM
Nov 18, 2012 08:25PM
Nov 18, 2012 09:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply