Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Dec 05, 2012 07:38PM
Dec 05, 2012 08:08PM
Dec 05, 2012 08:58PM

Hi Gordy

I'm willing to respond with my thoughts/ramblings on this(sorry just finished a good bottle of rum)....

Right now I view Cuu as fairly valued considering the information at hand. But I'm using a very simple calculation since details are limited.

Assuming a back in for 75% that leaves say 2.5 billions lbs of copper and 2.5 million oz of gold.

I've been valuing things at .10 per lbs and 100 per oz. So say $500 million divide it by our number of shares your sitting at around $1.25 a share. I'm viewing this as a current best,w worse, case senario. This doesn't include things like back-in costs, 4 year build, etc.

I'm still sticking with my target date of March for a buyout. I am expecting the Bfs this month as others do, but my theory is different. I'm thinking things are being held up for the EA. Releasing the EA and Bfs at the same time wraps a nice bow around the whole project. Plus submitting the EA say mid December, with the Bfs, would place the 120 day clock into march. By then any major concerns or issues should have come up. I just can't see asking for a big buyout price without showing that nothing is going to stop the building of the mine. I expect Bfs shows its profitable and ea shows it won't be stopped from going ahead(thanks to a rare tree or something like that).

Once this is cleared up I figure we get full value for the buyout, none of this 25% stuff. So the numbers shoot up say around 2 billion for everything plus alittle more for the extra properties. The fun thing here is what will the Bfs show? it could show a value over $6.

I have to admit this holding has been my most fun. Every day could be the day a halt happens and we all celebrate. Also most days this site has some great info. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to when this is over.

But again to sum up before I fall off the soap box and sleep. Until more info comes out I might be the only person who believes we are at around the right sp. But I'm going to keep buying small chunks with money I'm willing to risk.

Dec 05, 2012 09:30PM
Dec 05, 2012 10:06PM
Dec 05, 2012 10:52PM
Dec 05, 2012 11:13PM
Dec 05, 2012 11:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply