Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Just doesn't seem like the type of question someone should be asking after 2 years of investment.... you would think your initial DD covered this or that it would have crossed your mind a lot sooner, no?"

Well, not really. As an HL I ask myself, is hoghead a subtle basher? But as a shareholder, I ask myself, has hoghead asked a question worth asking? The fact that it's been asked before, and answered well, as HayzToo proved, just shows that we can forget stuff sometimes, as I suggested in a recent post about another issue... or non-issue, as it turned out.

The thing is, my initial DD told me that Copper Fox would have been bought out over a year ago, and the proceeds put into opportunities which have already lost some of their lustre in the meantime because they're worth more now than they were back then. So, it's not that surprising that questions continue to be asked. But they're being answered well and, therefore, no harm done, I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply