Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Does anyone know what the insider's averages? WalkingZombie

"RealCDN, I was so convinced that there was nowhere to go but up upon release of feasability that my eyes were closed to anything else. When we were halted, I was on cloud nine thinking 'here we go, time to get rich!'

My gut fell when I first read the BFS, but after the conference call I felt somewhat better. The walk down to 60 cents gave me a good scare, and this whole experience has taught me a LOT of lessons. Recovering to the 90 cent range has eased the stress somewhat, but I am now more cautious to get caught up in hype and speculation about what must be going on at any given time."

Sounds familiar... same roller coaster of emotions I experienced as well.

May I recommend Iduds highly rated post from yesterday if you need a pep talk. Then mabye a confirmation call with management.... or better yet, if you are in Vancouver this weekend, get it directly from the man himself as I plan to do.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply