Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Does anyone know what the insider's averages? WalkingZombie

RealCDN, I was so convinced that there was nowhere to go but up upon release of feasability that my eyes were closed to anything else. When we were halted, I was on cloud nine thinking 'here we go, time to get rich!'

My gut fell when I first read the BFS, but after the conference call I felt somewhat better. The walk down to 60 cents gave me a good scare, and this whole experience has taught me a LOT of lessons. Recovering to the 90 cent range has eased the stress somewhat, but I am now more cautious to get caught up in hype and speculation about what must be going on at any given time.

Yes, my DD was lacking for sure, but trying to do some now, thus the questions...

I really respect Vette and others who have been leading the positive charge, and what they post does make great sense and their numbers seem to be without fault. I have relied on them for my DD as they seem to be in the know. The problem is the stock hasn't followed expectations. Vette, I don't hold you or anyone else responsible for predictions not panning out (yet), we are at the mercy of management and we don't know what is really is going - we can only speculate. The problem with reading speculation often enough is that it can become truth after a while.

Your posts Vette (and others) are always welcome and appreciated by me, please keep posting - it is info we need to know. I just have to be cautious about what is speculation and what is fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply