Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt for 2+ years. I am sorry, but time is up. If there ever is a CUU2.0, I will not be a shareholder no matter the scenario.

You and I think alike....along with many others I am sure. The opportunity cost that CUU management has caused us can only be forgotten by at least a $7.00 buyout. Which I can't see happening. Even if we do get $7.00 and ES hopes for us retail to invest into CUU2.0 or BXX the volitility with those 2 are going to be extreme as there will be a significant amount of us swing trading the heck out of those stocks. After we saw the way CUU has played out with the RE, BFS news trading will be like a rollercoaster ride for ES's next ventures. I for one will be trading at 15%. CUU has taught me never to fall inlove with a stock.....so once i make 15% on ANY stock after this I am selling. You can always buy back in.

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply