Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dogger there is no need to announce a drill program this early as it would not be in line with the company's stated mission. They have said that they have drilled enough and want to sell. The next owner can drill where they want. What if they are in the middle of friendly negotiations for a buy out -- how would that kind of NR be taken by the other party?

I honestly don`t think that Teck would get upset. I would think that Teck may look at this with a raised eyebrow and say ....maybe we should move on this....you never know what to assume.

I would think that Elmer must have a plan to drill our land? Just incase what ever happens with Teck.

I would think that Elmer would want to commit a drilling company to at the least be on call.

With our SP where it is today....I don`t think it would hurt us, I think it would help us....to me it would show the share holders that Elmer is still pushing forward and getting CUU more value.

Look at last year, Elmer sent the drills back and forth and in the end they never drilled anymore. Now what would have happend if we could have proven up what " WE" have.

I would think that , that would show everyone that the minerialization is not just on Teck`s land.

Who knows....I kinda believe Webgogs where he says...we ( CUU ) just might have more gold on our land .....now wouldn`t that be nice...but to find out we need to drill....at least get a new drill program for 2013. JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply