Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 19, 2013 12:48PM

My instincts are screaming at me over this upcoming meeting. I suspect, with NO proof to back up my suspicions, that we will see a News Release with some significant information, and I suspect further that Elmer's two presentations will be about the content of the release.

A lot of camp crew personnel live in the Smithers area. Perhaps this is a Ra-Ra-Ra hype meeting about the future economy boost that would accompany something like... ohh... a mine being built?

One could ask why these meetings wouldn't take place in Terrace instead, but the fact remains that Copper Fox is attending Minerals North in Terrace at the end of April. A meeting in Smithers covers both major sources of camp crew personnel.

Please keep in mind that this post is just me hypothesizing out loud. I have no information as to the content of the presentation. I also have no knowledge of any NR that may or may not be publicized.

I admit that I'm just guessing at the possibilities, and my excitement is getting the better of me. For the sake of starting some conversations, I will leave my hypothesies in place.

New Message
Please login to post a reply