Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 19, 2013 12:48PM

I've asked several of them about it. They slung it back on me asking what the global macro was going to be like and what Teck would think. Back then the global macro was heading to where we are now. The confiscations are heating up as predicted and this should force people towards large companies and portable property like physical gold. If they sold today I would expect about $3.27 because that's where we are on the curve. But, we should head up. This is about 33% of the actual value. Don't forget that we are seeing insane multiples on gold companies right now and we have a big chunk of gold. This is about to correct. By the end of the year physical gold will be sharply on the radar.

It's my macro views that say we should be mining this. Build in the slump or pay double over 6 years. Sell revenue streams when prices show they are about to do parabolic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply