Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 13, 2013 11:09AM

Read your post. I hate to see you beating up on yourself so. I got out of Copper Fox in the 50's after entering in the $1.10 range so took a beating. Prior to that I was in a gold exploration stock entering at around $2.20 and ended up selling around the 20 cent range. Today that stock is selling for around 3 cents a share. I know your pain.

I have learned one thing with these two stocks. Stay out of mineral exploration and mining stocks. For one thing it takes years and years for anything to come of them and time is money. I will never own such a stock again. While I had thought about buying back into Copper Fox I now don't intend to do it.

Here is a little advise I received in an e-mail the other day that I am trying to take to heart. "In my personal opinion, no matter how much potential any company has, 99% of the time all that matters is HOW THE STOCK TRADES. If a stock doesn’t trade well, nothing else matters. Don’t believe the hype. Be sure to use a tight stop, book profits quickly on these volatile trades, never let any one trade move too far against you, watch out for gaps, make sure the stock is trading in a healthy way before you enter, and monitor it closely to make sure momentum is positive. It’s always safest to book profits quickly, even on alerts with long-term potential." Now if only I can keep my emotions out of the equation there might be hope for me.

Nov 13, 2013 01:01PM
Nov 13, 2013 07:31PM
Nov 13, 2013 08:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply