Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 13, 2013 11:09AM
Nov 13, 2013 11:38AM
Healthy skepticism of any poster's motivations not a bad idea, but what's more useful is to examine the facts or point of view that someone brings to the discussion. Examine and validate the arguments for yourself. That's what dd is all about, isn't it? Posters like Vette, Webgogs, Chappy and many others helped those less experienced learn how to research investments like these. Just don't place your order based on the board's emotion of the day. When I want to feel better about my investment in CUU I just look at a 3 or 5 year chart of a few resource companies. LSG? Ya, feel better seeing their price experience. CSI? Could of done better selling that one a while ago. PX? I could have bought at a buck! EAS? Crickey, mate, wtf happened there?! I'm sure we all have our stories that we follow. Point is, CUU is not alone. Explorers that have done well are the rare exception. These companies and others may have some life yet and their management have no more control over the market price than Elmer does. What I do believe is that we have been significantly de-risked, Teck is spending cash on the project and I think they will make a decision not based on current metal prices, but on long-term projections. Sucks to wait, but I'll wait it out with the horse that brung me. GLTA
Nov 13, 2013 07:31PM
Nov 13, 2013 08:43PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply