Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 13, 2013 11:09AM
Nov 13, 2013 11:38AM
Nov 13, 2013 01:01PM
Nov 13, 2013 07:31PM

Glad to see someone has noticed Copper Fox isn't the only one getting hammered. There is no money in exploration companies. Can't raise money, can't attract investors right now. Look at the Colorado Resources boomarang story.

It may well be that Schaft Creek won't get developed in this go around. May indeed have to wait a few years for Copper Fox to get the value out of the property. On the positive side, Teck is operating the project now at no cost to Copper Fox. Teck is adding value to the property with every dime spent, every hole drilled, every engineering study conducted. That is a fact.

I wouldn't count on any share appreciation on this falls drilling. 10,000 meters is likely too small of an amount to prove much. The appreciation should come next spring when Teck commits to a real program to develope and explore at Schaft Creek. Make no mistake Teck will be operating at Schaft Creek next year as it is key to unlocking all of the deposits in the district (which I consider Galore creek as part of).

As for Copper Fox selling their interest in Schaft Creek, don't hold your breath, I don't believe there is anyone out there right now willing to pay what it is worth. Luckily Copper Fox is not in a position where they need to fire sale the asset. Copper Fox may well drift lower, I am trying to prepare myself for .20 emotionally just in case, as the market may just not believe that there is a quick return on their investment in CF.

Maybe the market is right, maybe Schaft creek will linger for a few years. At the end of the day though, the Copper Fox interest in Schaft Creek will sell for a few billion dollars. The question is basically if you are willing to wait or if you think you can make money elsewhere and jump back in for the payoff when the time is right.

My only concern is that I end up in a cash crunch and need to sell my shares at this or a further depressed level.

New Message
Please login to post a reply