Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Is Copper Fox still your investment of choice today?

Here's the problem Teck faces. If they announce a big drill program for SC then are they not tipping the market to the importance of SC? Also, if they spend alot more money to drill SC will it not make it more expensive for them to buy us out later?? For the life of me I can't see that happening and Teck going down this road.

All of us are down on this whole situation because Teck only drilled 3000 or so meters this past season when they were planning on drilling 10,000m. They had two more months of good weather and conditions to do so, yet they chose to quit in Oct. I am scratching my head on this one because they could of gone until the end of Nov or even mid Dec if they had wanted to. We had done so in the past and although a little challenging it could have been done.

There is only one explanation that makes sense, imho, and that is they drilled enough to see what they wanted to see and they will take us out before they even announce another drill program on SC. Well, that is my thoughts on this whole situation. I know our sp stinks but this is the only explanation I can think of for the 2013 low keyed exploration on SC - A program that didn't even come close to their desired 10,000m of planned drilling.

With that said I am looking forward to the end of the quarter ( March ) when the fireworks will start and the sp to begin climbing alot higher than where we sit today. My 2 cents and anyone feel free to comment on my "speculation" here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply