Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Is Copper Fox still your investment of choice today?
"Here's the problem Teck faces. If they announce a big drill program for SC then are they not tipping the market to the importance of SC? Also, if they spend alot more money to drill SC will it not make it more expensive for them to buy us out later?? For the life of me I can't see that happening and Teck going down this road"................... This is the head scratcher with this JV. It would seem the two parties would be looking for opposite outcomes. CUU wanting as much as possible for the 25% and Teck wanting to pay as little as possible. One would question if there is a predetermined outcome and they agreed for Teck to get in for 75% with a relatively small investment and Teck arranges for a third party at a later date to purchase CUU's share at a much increased value. Of course only speculation on my part.
New Message
Please login to post a reply