Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: I received a letter from the Minister of the Environment: Federal level

I believe we have received our AIR certificate which was a major milestone.

On February 14, 2011, Elmer wrote a News Release to state that: "Copper Fox Metals Inc. ("Copper For" or "the Company") (TSX-Venture: CUU) is very pleased to announce that it has received confirmation from the BC Environmental Assessment Office and the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency that its Application Information Requirements (AIR) for the proposed Schaft Mine has been approved."

That was nearly three years ago.

He also said this: "Mr. Stewart, President of Copper Fox stated, "We are very pleased to have been able to work with the First Nations, the provincial, federal, local governments and other interested parties to achieved this important milestone. Preparation of the Environmental Impact Statement/Application for an environmental assessment certificate for the Schaft Creek project can now proceed and is currently expected to be filed during the second quarter of 2011."

To be fair I think that was the year we had the good drill results and they decided to update the mine plan and submit for a bigger mine so the EA was delayed. Personally I assume Teck is engaged in doing the same thing right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply