Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: I received a letter from the Minister of the Environment: Federal level

I am waiting for their 4th quarter results and expect to hear something about their plans for future expenses on Schaft Creek. A tidbit..

Of course, I should have realized that's what you meant. I haven't read all the posts today yet so wasn't sure.

It is against the rules to release material information with quarterly results, so then exploration plans for Teck this year should come before the 13th. Right?

However, apparently Dale Andrews said this: We are in discussions with Copper Fox regarding the work plan and will comment in our Q4 release.

That would seem to imply that nothing material is to be shared by Teck, wouldn't it? At least it won't be material for Teck. However, it might still be material for Copper Fox and you would think they would have to release the information sooner than the Teck Q4 release, if Teck is going to refer to it.

That gives us about three trading days.

New Message
Please login to post a reply