Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Calvin123456789 you completely took everything out of context or twisting my words. But thats ok. I will defend myself.

Everyone said when Teck took us over that this will be over quickly....Teck would not destroy its rep trying to screw the little guy.

If that were true then why are we not bought out just yet?

Who said it'll be over quickly? Perhaps you should ask Elmer these questions as well.

A third party does not need to be involved if Elmer and Ernesto agrees to the price. Ernesto is the major share holder.

Where di I ever say Elmer did not like it? I said "IF" .

Third party will be required even if Elmer and Ernesto agrees to a price. They need to demonstrate that it is a fair value so they won't end up getting into any legal matters. I believe a lot of deals out there has a third party review.

I get whats going on.....this is like a witch hunt....kill killl kill.

This isn't a witch hunt. Look at what you've said today. You claim that it's a 12 year mine. You claim that Teck is downgrading the resources in SC. You claim that Teck won't act on good faith as a partner in JV. You claim what happens IF the offer is not good.

We are all trying to discuss. I simply try to respond to your comments where I don't feel it's correct and if I'm unable to answer you on them, I ask you to talk to Elmer. Hopefully you would share your results with us.

I am trying to get understanding that I dont think Teck would make this puppy "HUGE" just to pay us off, when they have to sell this to Teck's own share holders. Teck can unlock the value when they own the whole thing 100%. After all is that not whats going on with Forthills right now?

Please explain what's going on with Fort Hills and how you don't think Teck would make this HUGE to just pay us off? If they see enough strategic value to buy us out and put it into production, I'm sure they have enough evidence to sell to their own shareholders. Here's one thing I can tell you, margins at SC is better than Fort Hills.

Hey guys I get,,,,really I do. kill kill kill...if you dont like it, just sell. WHA

Do you think this is SH? I would suggest you leave these types of comments out. You don't get a lot of credibility when you start to say kill killl kill....

New Message
Please login to post a reply