Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Linsickel, If Elmer thinks we are worth say....( just throwing numbers out there). say 1.50 a share. Teck comes to Elmer and says we will give you 1.55. Don't you think that Elmer would say ok?

Elmer knows what this is worth, anything over that I think he would except. Me and ELmer have spoke about it.

Now as for Elmer being a professional.....I wouldn't say that. I think you could say hes ok GOE but I wouldn't go to say professional.

When the BFS was progressing, Elmer didn't put the silver values in. He said it wouldn't matter. I agrued that fact till the cows came home and was (I believe) on the verg of getting banned) I was warned not to keep that psot going because I was cloggin up the board.

Low and behold, the BFS was delaid and the silver was added and gave us a big boost in our value.

As for the TPD...I was questioning the NR...some here were defending it. I want it big....in ALL "NR's". I would dare think our SP would climb dont you. That NR was made for Teck not CUU

New Message
Please login to post a reply