Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Wow... Thanx alot for the complementary infos and pictures.... I was JUST about to ask this morning if anyone had a detailed map of the area.... As everytime They give me infos about the map, hwy names and KM's.. I'm just PLAIN LOST as I had no clue how to locate myself in there...lol The Funy thing is that he did told me something about the (KM 60) So maybe I will get back to him with the complete map to ask what was the thing again.. You are definatly right for the helicopter transport. He did mentionned that russian company bringing the goods by helicopter every here and then... they were doing Galore Creek and also some shipping in Fort McMurray. These beast can lift some of the heaviest equipment.. In regards to the finish road, I'm only sharing what 2 different miners told me here this week... that They also have 3 Bulldozer D10 sleeping on site, which are huge equipments, and 2 Jumbos axeras DT1130's,(around 1.7 Million each) --PS, Can anyone share me a very nice detailed map like this with Shaft Creek on it..? Thanx!
New Message
Please login to post a reply