Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I get the feeling your main purpose on this board is to stir the pot? I don't see you offer anything material. You come on - despite the fact we're still worth almost double of what we were a month ago - to say, "I told you so" and rub people's noses in the fact that we're down over the past week.

Nothing has changed in terms of what I said previously. Teck investing in the drilling program this year and their ongoing commitment to this project is a "big deal."

I'm realistic, and like many others wish we'd been sold off a long time ago, but there's a lot in this stock to be positive about. CUU has a lot of cash to continue their operations. Van Dyke looks good. The optimization results are likely only going to make things look better. That's why I'm still here. Why are you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply