Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think that the cycle is close to starting up again, within the next 12-18 months imo. A rapid CU price ascent will preceed an official copper deficit by about 6 months. My best estimate is that between late-2015 to mid-2016 the copper market will catch a wiff of the impending deficit and that's when copper will start a strong ascent, north of $3.50 and possibly nearing $4. This of course all depends on the acuracy of Teck's and other's projections of when copper supply deficits are expected. There's that bloody word again, "expected".

I believe a lot of the major producers projected deficits closer to 2020.

That being said, if the price rises in the next 12-18 months, I don't think SC as a mine is able to take advantage of the next cycle anyways. Even if they announce production now or a year ago. They still need a least one year of EA before getting construction going.

Also, once we see price going north of $3.50 and nearing $4, we will see a lot more production going back online and working again.

But as a junior company, seeing price going to $4 may create some craziness in the market and we might be able to get a premium for our asset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply