Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm on your side of the fence in terms of my outlook for copper. I think late this year or early next year we're going to see copper take off for a sustained run and think we'll probably reap some benefit from that, assuming we're not sold in the interim. Dare to dream right?

That being said, I don't see the price of copper a major (and I stress that word) factor in the price of our stock. The current price of copper is higher than it was when we had our run up over a month ago, and I haven't seen the current price of copper reflected in our current share price. I think the larger picture in terms of commodities, economic outlook, and the entire venture exchange is what's going to drive our price, but time will tell. In any case, I'm not going anywhere, and I think the worst is thankfully behind us.

On a separate note, it's nice to see some upward pressure and decent volume today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply