Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm going to agree with Calvin on this one, Golf. The Lacasse Zone may prove to be another monster, but it's hard to pull ourselves out of the even larger Negative Zone we've been suffering in for so long due to this excruciating prolonged slump. The important thing is we have persevered and we haven't dumped our holdings.

But all quality stocks turn around, just like the markets themselves. Think back to 2011 when copper soared to over $4/lb. All kinds of little rinky-dink plays were making huge gains based on modest drill programs or even assays of grab samples, despite having absolutely no prospect of being acquired or mined. There's this mania that can take hold of investors and markets go bananas. It gets beyond rational, but it happens.

The key, IMO, will be to take a good percentage of your shares off the table and lock in profits when things get really hot, just in case the Schaft Creek buyout does not coincide with the next copper cycle.

I realize there are myriad factors that led to CUU's run up in 2011, but the price of copper was definitely one of them. I know you've looked at these charts below dozens of times, maybe hundreds. Me too. But when we see copper demand return in earnest, we will also see CUU gain momentum, whether a deal is imminent or not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply