Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not good news, but it was inevitable. It has been obvious to those not falling for the spin thats somtimes spun here.

I have been attacked each and every time I bring up the overspending/dillution coming topic.

Never gonna happen.

We will just spin off.

Called the office and Elmer said its not going to happen.

Funny how the last person who called the office felt so warm and fuzzy after the call? I wonder how he feels now?

Not even a week later and BAM - here you go my cherished shareholders! Merry Christmas!

BTW, I leaving town till well into January so I don't have to deal with the backlash...

==================

Golf - why did you ever think EE would just loan cash without shares being issued? Every time previously thats exactly what's been done. Just cause Foxy says thats what's going to happen does't mean squat. Things dreampt up on here are often based on nothing but that - dreams.

EE is in this for himself and himself alone, and thats a cold dose of reality.

We need a new CEO that can be thrifty, but as long as he is sending more shares for funding to EE, he isn't going anywhere.

New Message
Please login to post a reply