Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I believe it was planned long before but they won't tell you their next moves

Therefore, for the hundred times, it is no good to call Elmer and have a discussion about your feelings while holding a warm cup of coffee because it is his job to make you feel good and tell you NOTHING relevant about the true next moves he is planning. And I'm all right with that, it would be completely stupid to tell their plan to every caller over the phone, just think about it for a sec.

As for the price, they are certainly doing a great job to annihiliate any hope long shareowners may have about the true value of their shares. Today's statement is clear, your shares are worth 17 cents MAX and please if you want more, we can sell you 10M more.

As for the timing, my rosy glasses are long gone. He had no option but to give money to carmax to keep them afloat and he certainly did not want to wait until the last cent to go beg for money to keep the multiple Foxes afloat. Also, the sooner he does it, the sooner he can do it again. If no big decision happens before Q2, you can bet your arse he will copy paste again and again. Teck knows it and in the end, this is a big negotiation leverage on their side.

New Message
Please login to post a reply