Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Teck withdraws it's EA application for Schaft Creek

Have not been over there in years, thx still for passing it on.

I hope the market takes this as a positive sign????? There is a lot of money out there, investors and specs need a reason to jump in. We need some clarification that we are progressing and moving forward.You saw how our stock ran with big volume and spike in share price a few times like it was all blue sky only to fall back, on, I guess some roumors some where?

We need it soon, I would not want the perception that they cancelled the EA app. because the project is in limbo for now. Look at the volume in gold stocks this year. Some of these gold juniors have not seen volume like this in over 7 yrs. So like I said above there is a ton of money on the side lines, if Tck or Elmer can say some great things about this project, who knows where we can go. Maybe we would be sitting at .50-60 cent range, I could wait it out, but at .16 cents it is tough waiting.

Think over 8 years is enough for me, 2016 will make or break us.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply