Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

LOL thanks for that endorsement haha.  Even though you don't agree with what I am doing here thanks for telling it like it is.  And yes I am mad. You can tell hey? Canuck joke LOL Not just mad I lost a significant amout too (but I did regain it back ) but mad because I know of others that have lost significant sums they are not in a position to recover their lost so quickly.  One friend I know who lost 90 percent of his nest egg because he hung on too long believing all the nonsense that came from this management on timelines and eventually had to sell to pay for emergency medical expenses.  So yes mad as hell at the incompetence and outright distortions coming from management and on these BBs.  I hope you are able to recover your lost CG and move on with your life.  There are many chances in the market to do so now,  just educate yourself and take this experience as a learning lesson on your way to success.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply