Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Oups, somebody put a hold on the party... to be continued.

Its hard to imagine copper isn't going to $4.50 minimum. So MoneyK, YM, maybe drop the daily play by play on copper price upticks and downticks.  Take ten steps backwards and ask yourself if you can see copper prices at anything less than all-time highs in the next year or two, yes north of $4.50 and beyond with today's accelerated greenification of the world.  Just look at the chart and the set-up for new all-time highs has never been better. 

I anticipate a short consolidation "breather" just below $4, and once it busts through $4 it could quickly get to new highs.  Just eyeballing it from the chart, I would say we will have $4 for sure by mid-2021 and $4.50 by Q1 2022.    This anticipated copper price multi-year surge is one of the reasons why I think Ernesto will be motivated to actually slow play a SC sale as the 3-yr average price gradually rises.   Its the reason I predict Summer of 2022 will be the right time.  I know it sounds way far off, but its only about 18 months of a count down.  I've been waiting for this slam dunk of sale for over 120 months, what's another 18 months really.  Can't believe I just said that. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply