Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know about commodity super-cycles and we're at the foot of one right now.  Ernesto will see that I am sure.

I never said spot.  If we have $5 copper by mid-2022 this will represent enough time for the 3-year average to dramatically rise by shedding $2 price level months in 2017 and 2018 in exchange for near $5 price level months in 2021 and 2022.  You can't predict the future based on the past, but it rhymes they say.  In today's circumstances I hear copper ryhming loudly.   Participating in this ride will be Ernesto imho.  His greed won't let him pull out early.  jmho 

I learned a lot in the last ten years.  What I went through with this investment has nothing to do with not predicting the future.  No one could have predicted the severity of the execution failures.  No one.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply