Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's about time you speak up The_Iceman!    Great post!

IMO negative opinons are not the basis for content moderation or a banning here and I don't believe they have been. I have very negative opinions not unlike to the ones you just eloquently expressed.   

I used to be a hub leader and saw all the violations and various actions. I think hub leaders here have been very fair.  Its the obvious drive-by and baseless BS and its repetition that gets people banned. 

Its not about EE's puppet ES and "what little he's done..." on SC over the last ten years.  Its all on EE.  The epic EE F-up was signing that SCJV which hog-tied and gagged the company with no timelines for anything whatsoever. It was a formal invitation to Teck to starve out its partner and obscure the project's value and potential.  Its EE that F'ed us royally and it is he that is doing nothing to defend our interests or make amends to us for the mismanagement, destruction of ROI and mis-use of capital.  

I would have dragged Teck in front of a judge years ago.

May 08, 2023 11:33PM
May 09, 2023 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply