Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

ROFO is of little value until ES can "prove" the value of Schaft Creek.  IMO, its not going to be his "convincing skills" that will get a major to pay what Ernesto wants.   

Ernesto has a really good idea in his mind what Schaft Creek is worth but no major will pay up until there is an official PFS or FS based on the latest findings and using the latest mining technologies.

Teck also knows what's there and its a lot more than has been properly exposed, in my humble opinon.

Until Teck starts playing fair and reveals the true value under the bigger plan, and I wouldn't hold my breath, we are left with ES's convincing skills during a ROFO shop-around and that just won't amount to an offer matching Ernesto ultimate expectations.

My hopes hinge on Newmont getting frustrated with Teck's endless starvation games and just goes around them and takes us out.  Still dreaming that sheer excrutiating demand for our deposits overwhelms CUU inability to get a reasonable offer and we get bought out without them having to lift a finger soliciting offers.

JMHO 

New Message
Please login to post a reply