Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This has been my thought all along… That cushy 300k a year over the past 10 years is really what allowed him to sit back and relax on things vs having a desire to get out there and sell.  I am also certain that’s why we never really had a promotion/IR department actually selling the company.  I do believe there was some sort of understanding that goes something like this… “We (Teck) will back in now, we need to prove up a lot of things and basically double check your work because we don’t trust you and will need to sell things to our own shareholders at some point.  We have a bunch of other stuff in the works for the next 7-20+ years, so you will just have to wait it out until we close the deal on SC.  If you try to go around us you won’t get much because we will make it impossible for someone else to come in.  So if you can survive until we are ready, then you will get more value than if you try to work some deal right now (during the negotiations phase of the new JV they cornered us into)”.  At this point fudd was like, welp, let the PP parties begin.  He was been making bank each year from other people’s money, and for him it was a steady n hold game with no real need to rush a sale, promote the company to any other majors and basically do the bare minimum with the other properties.  It was asked at the last AGM why they haven’t sold anything, and he just said, well we haven’t tried… Well, no sh**t you haven’t tried, WHY haven’t you tried?  It makes the most sense to me that it’s a waiting game on both ends… Teck wants to drag things out as long as they can, and fudds in no super rush to do anything while making his cushy 300k… it’s a sad stalemate and we are all caught in the crossfire…

New Message
Please login to post a reply