Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 22, 2008 07:08PM
Oct 22, 2008 07:44PM

EZ-"One way or another the employees have to be paid, like it or not. "....

EZ, then lets pay them WITH KRY stock (not options)......do a company share buyback with some of our cash and pay kry "employees" with shares.....now thats a motivator...it helps the share price, allows for future dilution at higher PPS down the road and gives a large incentive for success in raising the SP....

i've seen a lot of responses saying that theres no reasonable discussion on this matter here (from pro option shareholders).

does anyone know who would leave the company if they were'nt granted options? i wish them well in thier future endeavors in this very favorable employment environment...

as i said before, the directors have been compensated for years by the shareholders...the shareholders have yet to recieve compensation....imo options only provide a lottery ticket to a windfall should the permit be granted, with no risk.....

point blank. i'm not in the mood to give the directors/management anything at this point. what have they done for me lately..as a matter of fact i think it takes huge cahones to even ask.

New Message
Please login to post a reply