Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Message to R.M. / No Response / Why

posted on Mar 18, 2009 03:03PM

Sent Monday, March 16/09 - Why do you think I have received no response?

I think that ALL communication with R.M. is PUBLIC info, otherwise it could be construed as "insider information". Is this true or flase? TIA, Vlada

Dear Mr. Marshall,

Assuming that the required Permit has not been issued to KRY before the expiration of Notification on May 27th, can KRY then proceed directly to Arbitration on May 28th? And do you think that KRY will proceed to Arbitration on May 28th or soon thereafter.

If KRY cannot go directly to Arbitration, what steps must be taken or require to be taken, before KRY can go to Arbitration.

It has been implied that KRY must first obtain a Judgment from a Venezuelan Court. Is this the case?

I do not agree with you that “progress and timing remains in their hands”. If we give formal Notice that KRY is going to Arbitration on May 28th, this will notify Venezuela that it must issue the Permit acceptable to KRY or go to Court. This should stop “further silence” from Venezuelan government officials, unless they too are ready for Arbitration.

I feel KRY must give Venezuela Government formal notice of our intent to proceed to Arbitration on or shortly after May 28th, 2009 without further delay.

Hoping to see you at the AGM,

Respectfully,

New Message
Please login to post a reply