Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Another thought/Positive effects of more options
Jun 05, 2009 10:16AM
Jun 05, 2009 10:25AM
Jun 05, 2009 11:41AM
Jun 09, 2009 10:21AM
Jun 09, 2009 10:37AM
Jun 09, 2009 12:03PM

Saving cash right now is important in case things don't go our way and we have to file. Using options is a very logical way to save cash. I don't think we had a deal in place last year when the share plan was withdrawn from the agenda but I do this year.

They may have a tentative deal in place and are just waiting for the go ahead from VZ and the grant of options to make it public. This could be the information that is sealed by the courts. An information leak about a deal would raise the share price and possibly put the deal in jeopardy thus cause harm to KRY.

Let me give an example: Let's say Kry has a deal lined up for $3 a share. After the AGM and approval of the options at .30 it is made public. Our share price would immediately jump to the high $2 or into the $3s if people thought a better offer was coming.

If that knowledge was made public now and our share price ran up the options would be issued at say $2.75 giving very little up side to option holders.

This is all speculation and day dreaming on my part. Sounds plausible though!

Jun 09, 2009 12:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply