Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Bondholders

posted on Jul 17, 2009 11:55AM

Just a few thoughts regarding the bondholders;

If the bondholders decide they don't want to wait for arbitration then I assume they would want KRY to sell of the assets to get paid. Perhaps this is what VZ is hoping for and thus creating an automatic material event thus not compiling with the MOC. This would be reason enough to end KRY's hope of any future.

If the bondholders decide to wait for arbitration to get paid, then this explains why KRY has not filed as of yet, today's bondholders meeting should answer this question.

If infact VZ and other parties (Russoro, VenRus, Chinese, etc.) are in communication and trying to come to a resolution then this to explains the delayed filing and makes perfect sense, but I think the bottom line is, nobody can do anything until the hospital is 100% complete and announced, as well as the final outcome of the bondholders which is today.

Am I on the right track here? Is this the bottom line at this stage of the game?

Oracle

Jul 17, 2009 12:31PM
Jul 17, 2009 12:56PM
Jul 17, 2009 01:05PM
Jul 17, 2009 01:17PM
Jul 17, 2009 05:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply