Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 17, 2009 11:55AM
Jul 17, 2009 12:31PM
Jul 17, 2009 12:56PM
Jul 17, 2009 01:05PM
Jul 17, 2009 01:17PM

Well you have made a good point about some signs of buying before a major announcement. In fact since Venezuela is one of the most corrupt places in the world, you would have to expect a leak prior to an event.

One thing I notice- There was a lot of interest again to buy @ .25 cents EOD and these orders were not getting filled I guess as the ask was @ .26 cents. Also there has been large numbers of large lot bids at the daily low price for awhile now.

0.25/58300

Bid/Size

0.26/9100

Ask/Size

That 58300 number is actualy contracts of 100 isn't it? or 5,830,000 shares? So that would mean there was 1.5 million dollars out there trying to buy KRY shares @.25 that seems pretty impressive for this messed up story, dosen't it?

I have thought about it and if anyone has a opinion I would like to hear from you.

Possibilities:

Is there still a big interest to continue collecting cheap shares? Just whom is still trying to collect here? Lack of availiable shares on the ask could make the price go back up a little.

Could the availibility of shares trading between .25 and .28 is coming to an end as the institutional holders are done reducing their holdings? Is this the reason the volume has diminished as there is no further need for liqidity on the institutional holders part?

Also someone mentioned a "quiet time" before an announcement, this also could account for lower volumes.

It's hard not just to look for the things that you expect to find, and then not overlook all the subtile stuff.

I'm going to continue hanging on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply