Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 17, 2009 11:55AM
Jul 17, 2009 12:31PM
Jul 17, 2009 12:56PM

Re: Bondholders

in response to by
posted on Jul 17, 2009 01:05PM

One thing that is bothering me about all of this is our SP.If in fact, KRY and Vens or other parties were getting anywhere with a resolution, you would think someone,somewhere,would know something,and if it was at all positive you would see some interest in the stock and someone would be buying.You almost always see price movement,up or down,before a major announcement.We retail are led to believe that there is no insider trading,which we all know is a crock. KRY volume has dried up,no movement,no speculation,nothing.Why?There is no way someone can tell me its just because theyve managed to keep the lid on things and no one knows anything.The only thing that makes sence to me is we are still at a stand still, nothing going on, nothing has changed,no closer or further from ending this crap.The never ending nightmare continues.

Bill

Jul 17, 2009 01:17PM
Jul 17, 2009 05:18PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply