Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I had this thought awhile back, then lost it.Then I found it .

You know how Chavez and company have blasted the 'multinational companies' who are more worried about their share price than the social well being of the people in the area.

Maybe I'm completely off the wall, but all this time that KRY has been completing their social projects, the share price has not gone up, except one maybe two bumps, I believe.

We all have been wondering, some out loud, why our share price has stayed at .25 cents. Many thoughts about stock being manipulated.......who knows. Maybe this has been part of the strategy, to look good in Chavez's eyes. Don't do anything to try and jack up the shareprice. Work hard on the social programs for the social benefit of the people.

Sure, we don't see a rise in our shares, but that would be a small price to pay, in order to appease Chavez, and get a deal of some sort. This may even have been suggested by Venezuelan advisors, or even Ven officials who are sympathetic. No doubt there are many supporters who don't like the way their BOSS is ruining...oops....I mean running, things.

Heck, we have to keep ourselves from feeling down and out. These theories are part of that for me....Of course this is not based on any facts........LOL

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply