Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I thought that RM stated on many emails that the company had no problem getting additional financing when needed. Does that mean he was making that up?

Osmo...if you look at the careful selection of words used by RM regarding financing, he said something like "financing has never been a problem for us in the past". That is a true and confidence instilling statement....but says absolutely nothing about our ability to secure future financing. We probably paid our legal consultants $150,000.00 in fees for the selection of those eleven words for public release.

It seems to me that management has just told us by way of this quarterly report that we're basically screwed....1000 miles of bad road ahead with a brick wall at the end of it. One must stretch the imagination to conjure up visions of a back room deal being consummated for imminent release.

And NO....I will not apologize for being negative. I'm just glad that my order to purchase 150,000 more shares at .25 didn't go thru today (chased it and missed it from .22). I should have left those funds in my Yamana and Minefinders. They both have jumped significantly during the last week after I sold.

If you'll excuse me...I have to go drive an ice pick between my eyes. When KRY goes bankrupt so do I. This sucks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply