Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

One thing that is difficult to make sense of..

posted on Jan 17, 2010 09:46AM

I still can't seem to make sense out of why Fung elected not to go the arbitration route last June given his alleged reputation of being a financial genius and stand-up guy. Even if he was a total F'n idiot he would have to know not to put faith in continuing fruitless negotiations with these crooked morons. It seemed like the wrong move to myself and many others (based on public information available) at the time and still does. So why did he not immediately file? What confidential information was disclosed to the judge in the bondholders case? Fung & Co. got their dirt cheap options shortly after this decision (or was it before....I can't really recall in all the excitement). Either Fung has information (i.e. guaranteed financing in the wings should negotiations fail, a deal in progress, etc.) or he is more gullible that Gomer Pyle. In a stock that has not failed to disappoint over the years....we now have no choice but to expect it all to end with good news at the 11th hour, 59th minute and 59th second before extinction.

Remember....watch what Hugo does...not what he says. So far he's done nothing....a course of action that has us teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.

Jan 17, 2010 02:57PM
Jan 17, 2010 03:58PM
Jan 17, 2010 04:26PM
Jan 17, 2010 04:30PM
Jan 17, 2010 04:34PM
Jan 17, 2010 04:42PM
Jan 17, 2010 04:56PM
Jan 17, 2010 05:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply