Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I'm sorry Flash I just don't feel as negative as you (and others) think that I am. I just feel I'm being realistic and if I was as negative as you think I am I would have sold this stock long ago.

I am not holding on to this stock because I enjoy the suffering. And I am not holding on to this stock because I need it to hit big. If I lost every penny of my investment in KRY it would be disappointing but it would not affect any practical matter of my life, at all.

I do believe KRY will win out in some way. That's why I stay in the game. I just don't think it will be on the timeline we expect nor the heights we hope for.

Assuming we do get the permit we may also get extremely lucky such as the peaceful removal of Chavez, at the same time more ounces are discovered coupled with a much higher POG, just before the mine opens. With that scenario we may even get the stock price we were all led to believe was possible. But I would hate for people to invest based upon that golden perfect storm.

We have to be realistic. Las Cristinas is controlled by Chavez in a country near the very top of the international/financial "Do not invest there" list.

As always I hope I'm very very wrong and that KRY will be the home run it should have been many many years ago.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply