Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

boss, i remember, and thank you greatly for bringing me to agora...some of the folks i've met here are extremely knowledgable and have provided actionable info that has made me some money (not with kry) and taught me a lot about the mining industry...

dont get me wrong, i believe kry will pull off this deal but the disdain for informing retail shareholders imo is mindboggling. i see no possible excuse as to why an extension/expiration of the most important agreement since the MOC is not a material event. i personally believe it's being done to purposely hold down the shareprice (possibly in connection with crrc's 20% clause).

what has me upset are statements like "crrc has to approve all pr's"..from what i see, that's an outright lie. if someone can show me where the agreement says that, please advise. EZ, you are the biggest advocate of this excuse, please show me in black and white where you get this from.

8. Public Announcements

Neither party shall make any public announcement regarding this Agreement or the Transactions

contemplated by this Agreement without providing an opportunity to the other party, acting reasonably, to

review and comment on such announcement or press release. Recognizing that such public announcements

may be required under applicable law, each party agrees to review and comment on any proposed public

announcement of the other party as expeditiously as practicable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply