Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 25, 2010 09:12AM

jj, Roy paints a bleak picture of our future. I have been and remain one of the strongest longs here. You put it together my friend.

Everyone has the right to be heard....Vegas, CEO, Lurker, You, myself and Roy. Especially if his writing is being taken apart here on the board and he is called every name under the sun. I know he has thrown his own brand of SH** our way, but he is entitled to speak his truth....how he sees reality. Whether we choose to believe what is written is our business. I think his words this morning, in response to his conversation with Todd, have opened up some good dialog here on the board. Posts that have been pretty respectful....considering. I'm proud of us.

People will think what they wish of me for bringing Roy's message here, but when someone comes to me with words that are meant for our forum and they have no other way to deliver them, then I will step up. Yes, my header was a bit misleading, but it caught some eyes and that was my intent.

Our situation is fluid jj....you know that more than most. What has been reported through the years is a result of the involvement of many, many players and some incredible circumstances. I'm not excusing those that do the writing. Think of the many on here, Yahoo and SH who have speculated through the years and have not been correct. One day someone will nail it and our party will begin.

I've never lost faith....ever.

New Message
Please login to post a reply