Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
LMD
Mar 10, 2011 05:08PM

"My take is that a buyout price has been offered to Doug B and he has declined. Doug B will need to be onboard on any buyout price before any buyout deal can be structured with KRY."

this would be a material event and require's disclosure to shareholders and regulators what evidence can you provide that this is real, also a number of "we know" what real facts do you have to support these "we know" or is this just baseless speculation ?

got to ask, do we want a BS board or one base on facts when it comes to dealing with the investment aspect of this stock, would you rather baseless pumping that does nothing to affect the share price whiles sacrificing the integrity and credibility of the board? how about if there was someone doing that pumping for you, would be great no, sometime the best way to face reality is to face facts and use it to back up your statements, once we stopped being a mining company the speculation went out the door, may want to brush up on legal terminology, ICSID cases, rulings... something I personally find boring compared to exploration and mining, I will love to see this work out for all, if there is any good news out there I would want to be the first to post it here, if there is nothing won't subscribe to speculation and making stuff up just because I want to believe it and hope others will also
New Message
Please login to post a reply