Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
LMD
Mar 10, 2011 05:08PM

you are lecturing me? I've been into mining and bullion for over 30 years.

lets check your language skills: do most people list something for others to read and say "IMO this is worth the read", when they wrote it themselves?

your recap of this calls it baseless pumping. You need a life. I've got a huge amount of money (for me) in this stock, am a long term long, have my own thoughts and ideas of what is going to happen, when, and share very little of them here because of this very type of thing, this post you have basically attacked me with.

Can't you just use your own two eyes and see that there are no links to articles or web sites so it is OBVIOUSLY written by someone who is not with an article or web site. Can't you use your own mind and realize that NONE OF US know what is going to happen next and we ALL KNOW THAT. We don't need you reminding us that. IMO all of us underwater longs enjoy reading elaborate summaries that appear to make LOT OF SENSE, especially if they include a happy ending. We don't need a gung-ho lifesaver leaping into the deep water and hauling us to safety. IMO every person in here is adult enough to be able to figure out that the person that wrote this could have included some pie in the sky points to make all the accurate dots connect. Its a tricky maze of facts. As hind site is usually 20/20, and as KRY has a LOT of stuff in its rear view mirror, we long term longs are getting pretty good at devising scenarios and what iffing them. That doesn't mean any gullible newbie is getting his retirement funds sucked out of him by some ill meaning bs poster. And I do not see it as KRY's fantastico message board at Agoracom being down graded because of inferior conversations. Good grief. Get real. I guess I'm overtalking, suggesting this for all adults in here. But for me, I AM SMART ENOUGH to recognize a really good puzzle that has about 80% of its dots given and we have to sort through all the facts and nuances to get the other 20% ferretted out. We may never do it until time develops them for real. Meanwhile, its mental exercise for those who have their own money in the thing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply