Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
LMD
Mar 10, 2011 05:08PM

"So, what we know is the following. My top 10:"

Most of it is speculation

"(1)CREC/CRRC want access to the gold. If they want to participate in LC they would want to participate in LB."

How do you know that? That's pure speculation. Kry has never put forth any interest in LB and they may have the Chinese leaning this way as well.

"(5)We know that China is acceptable to Vz."

Yes, in certain areas for sure. But there is one thing that really bugs me here. Kry stated that the China/Kry JV had the blessing of Chavez, now you say he had to boot kry out to basically save face? Is it possible that Kry maybe didn't tell all regarding who actually "blessed" this deal? I don't believe it was Chavez. Why did kry really get the boot for? That's a real puzzler. It's conspiracy theory but looking back it almost seems that the whole crrc/kry team up was a pressure tactic to force the cards in Vz's hand, but didn't work.

"(7)We know that Bob and the Chinese are tight, that China continues discussions with Bob and the Chinese continue discussions with Vz"

Considering the latest reply from Marshall that was posted the meetings between crrc and Vz don't seem very prominent. China/crrc may very well be reconsidering the gold mining adventure in Vz since experiencing the latest go round. I would think trust would be a major factor to them going forward into the future a few years. Can Vz/Chavez be trusted?

"(9)We know that any potential buyouts would have to come from China"

Not true if crrc bails out of this.

"The Chinese appear to be working 'as if' the primary binding agreement exists."

How can you say that? What do you know that we don't?

Anyway just my opinions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply