Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: A little late....Conoco case..17 months after final hearing..

Good morning JJ. First off I have to emphasise the "imo" in my post, as that is what it is, my opinion.

One question that must get answered before ours does is the other claim on this LC claim, whether we deem it legitimate or not. The court must put some validity to it unless and until it sees otherwise. Will Vannessa/Infinito get some grab on this? Nobody knows yet. Will it delay us?

Second is even if an award is upheld, I believe Vz will stall any payment based on thier intention to withdraw from icsid related settlements. We don't see that as valid but is a playing card for them for delay. I don't see Vz throwing out a billion or two(which doesn't stand a chance of happening imo) without some nasty business taking place to stall or avoid it. It could well come to the point where assets have to be siezed for companies to collect. How long will that drag things out.

How has this story played out so far. All cards have to be layed on the table, even the ones we don't like or want to consider. It's been nothing but a shit storm of a story and hasn't changed yet. And imo there is not a snowballs chance in hell of the billions getting thrown into the claim, being awarded.

New Message
Please login to post a reply